Sometimes it feels like I’m a puppet on my own strings.
Everything feels too controlled, too disjointed and like I can’t fit inside my own body.
If a crack opened in my chest I might be able to claw my way out.
- dearsister-dearbrother likes this
- quequieresmrmorden likes this
- architect-without-a-home reblogged this from theneonmagpie
- cosmosogler likes this
- caffeine--and--nicotine reblogged this from theneonmagpie
- purplemanatees likes this
- incoloure likes this
- this-earth-will-hold-you reblogged this from theneonmagpie
- hamblo likes this
- theonlylifeicansave likes this
- o-ceanix likes this
- theneonmagpie posted this